→ Exercise 3: Brainstorm about your barriers.
Visit your personal reflections page, and document your barriers and proposed solutions.
This is an example using Notion, which has a Table template that makes it easy to produce text columns.
- + New Page > Table
- Press + in the right-most spreadsheet column to add “Solution” and “Notes” fields.
- Drag the columns where you want them to be.
- Click the column title to rename.
If you are using paper, consider a lined notebook.
- Draw a line down the middle of a piece of paper.
- List your barriers on the left column
- Write down your ideas for addressing barriers in the right column.
** According to https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/food%20for%20thought, “Anything that gives you a reason to stop and ponder is food for thought. It’s an expression that’s been around in its current form since the nineteenth century, apparently taking the idea of digestion and transferring it from the stomach to the brain.”