→ Prepare for this Course
This course is about improving the quality of our nutrition as a winning strategy! Healthful food helps us to stay well, and staying well fuels our good work.
How we eat is both very personal and very social. And changing how we eat can be both, as well. We invite you to choose a place for your personal thoughts, and a place for shared homework assignments. We ask you to choose:
- A personal note-taking and reflections environment
- a Healthy Campaign online community
For the personal note-taking/reflections environment, we suggest Notion (the free Personal tier) – https://notion.so/
We love Notion! But if for whatever reason, that doesn’t float your boat, you can try any of the following:
- Notion – https://notion.so/
- Evernote – https://evernote.com/
- Google Docs – https://docs.google.com/
- Google Keep – https://keep.google.com/
- An actual notebook with a pen
- The method of your own choice
For public posts, we have two possible forum locations, and you can choose your favorite (or both).
- Telegram Self-care and Wellness Group – https://t.me/joinchat/N5JhUhnCDMlC7ejhF8rW-Q
Unlike WhatsApp, Telegram doesn’t expose your phone number to the world. Telegram can be used on mobile, desktop, tablet or laptop. If you want an orientation video, this is a good one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gki-8fFqhxQ
We are new to administering groups via Telegram so bear with us.
- Facebook Healthy Campaign Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthycampaign/
If you are submitting a homework assignment, tag it like this: #HealthyCampaignHomework1C (for Homework assignment 1C for example — modify the last one or two characters, accordingly). Submit homework to only one of the forum groups per assignment, and try to be consistent as to which group you’re using, though if need be, you can switch it up.
Now, to inaugurate your choices, log into your personal reflections tool, and share a thought with yourself about your interest in nutrition. Then visit your favorite forum and introduce yourself to the group!